- The home is fully carpeted throughout, decorated and furnished to a high standard.
- Each bedroom has its own 'Nurse Call' system.
- Smoke detectors, television point and provisions for personal telephone if required.
- There is a lift capable of carrying a wheelchair and an attendant.
- Special 'Parker Baths' are installed.
- Residents are welcome to bring their own furniture and effects if they wish.
A full programme of activities is carried out within the home, tailored to the wishes of the residents. We have two full-time activities co-ordinators who compile a weekly programme of events
- Musical movement
- In-house musical entertainment
Individual needs can be catered for on a more one to one basis.
Regular church services take place within the home held by the local minister.